Clarks Fork River RanchBridger
Three miles northeast of Bridger, Montana on a paved road. Billings, the largest city in Montana, is 50 miles north.
270+/- acres with 98+/- irrigated. A 45 acre Reinke Pivot is powered by a 10 h.p . pump. The
balance is irrigated by gated pipe with a small acreage irrigated with a portable Irripod system.
All irrigated is alfalfa and grass-alfalfa mix.
• Bridger Ditch – 66 shares
Cost – Approximately $600.00 per year
• Orchard Cannel – 40 shares
Cost – Approximately $350.00 per year
In 20 years there has only been 3 years of water rationing in August.
Summer stockwater for the range on the East side is by an irrigation water diversion. Winter stockwater is from one well East of the road with 3 heated waters, one well west of the road with a heated waterer. There is also a large warm water spring fed slough that never freezes on the South end west of the road.
• Home: A newer 1,792 sq. ft. home with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and a full walkout basement. Basement is partially finished with kitchen, bathroom, living area and bedroom. Central air and heat, propane.
• Shop: A newer 30’ x 50’ insulated shop with concrete floor, 12’ sidewalls and 10’ and 11’ doors.
• Personal Property: All irrigation system materials on the ranch, gated pipe, sprinkler pipe and Irripod System.
50% of Seller’s interest.
With over ½ mile of beautiful Clarks Fork river frontage, the ranch offers numerous sportsman opportunities. The fishery supports large brown trout as well as transitional warmer water species. Whitetail deer are throughout the river corridor. This valley is a waterfowl haven for ducks and geese. Pheasants are also abundant in this area.
A real gentleman’s ranch with enough acreage to run some cows or horses and a reliable irrigated base for a cash crop or continue to lease out. This is a great rural area with a nice small town and great schools. Still less than an hour to Billings with all the amenities of a large town – Commercial airport, medical, and two colleges.